To apply for the following positions send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
603 N. Market Street
Redding, CA. 96003
or email: email@example.com
TITLE: Corporate Support / Outside Sales Representative (Part-Time) Chico, CA
DATE POSTED: September 23, 2013
DEADLINE: October 7, 2013
Reports to and works closely with Development Manager in developing and executing a comprehensive public information strategy that effectively communicates KIXE's mission.
Responsible for the underwriting "sale", advancements, activities, events and other noteworthy developments to the communities we serve specifically.
- Cultivate business relationships to maintain and service underwriting relationships to insure customer satisfaction.
- Majority of work consists of "in the field" sales contacts and negotiations.
- Identify and develop strategies to exploit opportunities to increase public awareness of KIXE's value as a public service
- Under direction, assist appropriate department directors with marketing and outreach efforts
- Work within tight time parameters and facilitate positive action internally within the station and externally on behalf of KIXE s clients.
- Promote and represent KIXE in a positive and professional manner.
- Rapidly provide creative solutions to perceived client problems insatiable curiosity.
- Development packages to an ever expanding and developing account base.
- Maintain a broad based understanding of all of KIXE s products, how they interface with one another, and the relativity to the North State media
- Make personal visits to potential KIXE clients to sell station underwriting agreements.
- Participate in station planning sessions and meetings to cultivate saleable programming initiatives
- Prepare press releases as directed and distributes appropriately
- Performs other duties as assigned
NOTE: This is a "base plus commission" position
Applicants should submit cover letter, resume and three references.